So let's "ketchup", shall we?
1. Stonewall and I separated, we got back together, we went to an intense couples workshop, and we're doing better than ever. Yay!
2. I turned 30 and it rocks. Don't you know, darlings? 30 is the new awesome.
3. That couples workshop I mentioned. Ah-mah-zing. Life changing. More on it later it was that good.
4. Lil Mootz turned 3. 3!! As in, holy shit my kid is 3! Yeah, I don't know where the time went either.
5. Unless you're blind or have never been here before (totally awesome that you have a machine that can read my blog to you and welcome! You'll love it here!), you can see the blog has once again changed names and designs. I like change.
6. We got a new dog. He's 15 pounds of rat terrier and Pomeranian. He's a little menace, but super adorable.
7. We got a new purple bed. Yes, I said purple. Yes, it is the most awesome thing you will ever see once I post pics.
8. Pip Events is doing mighty fine. We're working on making new products, including printable options. It's a slow process with full-time jobs and families, but, much like the turtle, slow and steady is the way to go.
9. Stonewall got a new job. He's back to being a "Weekend Warrior" (whatever the hell that means because they tend to keep him for longer periods than just a weekend), and is already making heads turns at PPL.
10. Lil Mootz speaks full sentences now. This is a whole new world of hilarious.
Lil Mootz: She's hot, mommy.
Lil Mootz: Tinker Bell's hot.
And she is. She's so damn cute even a then 2 year old noticed.
There have been so many changes more around here...medical, emotional, decorating, traveling...seriously a lot happens in nine months. So, stay tuned and we'll get all caught up and be friends again :)
How are all of you doing? Any super big announcements I missed...marriage, baby, new business, lottery winner?